Eating and drinking, there is something for everyone
- From the currywurst with fries, vegetarian and other dishes, from sparkling wine to beer and wine, with a detour via punch and non-alcoholic drinks, we take care of the necessary to superfluous calorie intake on these days.
- There is a wide variety of food and drink options for everyone throughout the site
- available for purchase at the stalls. (Cash only will be available!)
- In the online registration you can buy vouchers for these sales stands and save a lot of money.
- By registering online, you can buy food voucher packages, which you can then hand out to your employees and colleagues. So everyone can get something to eat and drink at one of the many stands on site – without cash and complicated accounting.
- The voucher packages can be picked up on the day of the event from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. from the catering trolley no. 1, which is located diagonally across from the Brandenburg Gate, on presentation of the invoice.
- Cash payment at the stalls is possible. Payment by card is not possible.
- In order to reduce waste and thus conserve environmental resources, use the foldable silicone cup when registering online, which you can use at any sales stand for your purchased drinks.
Target catering and refreshment with Erdinger alcohol-free
- At the finish a refreshment station awaits you after the finish.
- Fruit and water are provided for all participants at the finish line.
- We ask you not to take more than the amount planned for one person.
- A fresh and cool Erdinger non-alcoholic awaits you on the opposite side.
Book catering (only for tent bookers)