- Helmets are compulsory for skaters!
- Anyone who rides without a helmet endangers their own health and the insurance cover of their insurance company.
- Insurance coverage through the organizer does not exist!
- We strongly recommend wearing protective clothing.
Time measurement in skaters
- Please remove the timing chip from the start number and attach it to the shaft of your inline skate (see picture).
- Important: Please make sure that you leave the wings of the easychip transponder free and do not fix them tightly to the skate or even tie them under your lacing.
- Important: Please wear your start number clearly legible on your back during the entire race.
- B. If these instructions are not observed, we cannot guarantee the rating!
Extra start for skaters
- The skaters get the usual separate starting signal at 7 p.m.
- The skaters are the first group to go out onto the track
Unicyclists and wheelchair users, skateboarders and longboarders
- We also offer an extra starting signal for special means of transport.
- We are happy about everyone who starts with a wheelchair, unicycle, skateboard or longboard, you are all very welcome!